Cleantech Law Partners was founded to exclusively serve the legal and policy needs facing renewable energy project developers and cleantech companies.
Our team of experienced cleantech attorneys, leading industry advisors and skilled legal staff have focused their careers on helping to grow the renewable energy industry and deeply understand clean technologies from both a legal and business perspective.
From concept to commercialization, our team is committed to helping our clients navigate the rapidly changing regulatory landscape that governs the renewable energy and cleantech industry, and contribute to its overall growth and success.
We welcome the opportunity to assist your company’s efforts to build a more sustainable future.
Please contact us to arrange a consultation.
Cleantech Law Partners assists:
• Renewable energy project developers
• Cleantech startup companies
• Wind farm developers
• Installers of solar systems
• Geothermal exploration companies
• Environmental consulting firms
• Energy efficiency consultants
• Companies developing sustainability polices
• Cleantech venture capital funds
• Producers and suppliers of biofuels
• Owners of rooftop solar arrays
• Green building contractors
• Inventors of cleantech products
• Banks involved in carbon finance
• Manufacturers of solar cells
• Government agencies & policy makers
• Global climate change organizations
• Investors in clean technologies
• Indian tribes developing renewable projects
• Applicants for renewable energy grants