Our clean energy law firm has helped many clients sell, purchase, build, finance and develop biogas facilities, perhaps more than any other law firm. Our clients are involved with biogas digester projects and next-generation biofuels, and feedstocks such as cellulosic ethanol and algae. We have experience at all stages of the bioenergy project life cycle: concept, financing, development, and operations. We also work with investors and developers looking to build capacity by acquiring assets and companies through the consolidation of ethanol, biodiesel and other clean fuels industries.
- Acquisition and sale of biogas projects and assets.
- Feed stock agreements
- Due diligence for biogas facilities and projects
- Corporate counsel to biogas companies
- Investor relations
- Permits and licenses
- Environmental compliance
- Real estate transactions
- FERC regulatory status applications
- Represented Israeli biogas company to acquire 50 MW biogas digesters and other assets in North Carolina.
- Negotiated feed-stock agreements for various biogas developers.
- Represented purchaser of utility-scale biogas project.
- Due diligence on various biogas projects for institutional investors and global banks.
- Representation of a startup biomass company to develop business entity and create strategic partnerships in the industry.