Cleantech Law Partners is at the forefront of policy and regulatory issues associated with energy efficiency policies, rules, and regulations. With the expansion of many states’ renewable portfolio standards, and the constant innovation in new energy technologies, the time is ripe for the growth of energy efficiency sector. Our clean energy law firm combines our expertise in government relations, project development, real estate transactions and finance to serve energy efficiency clients.
- Drafting ESCO agreement
- Supply agreement
- Sale of energy efficiency products to municipality
- Commission agreement for affiliate marketing
- Corporate management
- Tax incentive programs and credits
- Utility incentive programs
- Acquired tax incentives for energy-efficient commercial buildings
- Drafted ESCO agreement for LED manufacturer
- Advised on energy efficiency policy and regulations for lead appliance manufacturer
- Representation of installers of energy efficiency technologies
- Representation of online platform that identifies and ranks energy efficient buildings from the the road
- Drafted and built an affiliate program agreement for LED lighting manufacturer sales channels in major hotel chains
- Researched recycling requirements for used energy efficiency product.