The supply of solar and wind energy on the grid is highly dependent on the time of day and weather conditions. As the world adopts a greater share of its energy from these renewable sources, storage of energy will become increasingly more important. Our cleantech law firm is the perfect match for energy storage and battery companies that are in need of legal guidance and support.
- Finance and construction agreements for energy storage facilities
- Energy storage policy analysis & regulations
- Siting, permitting and land use counsel
- Air, water and land use permits for biogas projects
- Environmental compliance for energy storage facilities
- Submitted various applications with FERC, including for Exempt Wholesale Generators (EWG) for Swiss Green Electricity Management Group SA for a 20MW battery storage project.